This Friday June 9th, join Payday Report in Chicago for a special #OrganizeTheSouth party at the People’s Summit. The party will be held Friday night starting at 8 PM at Motor Row Brewing (three blocks from the People’s Summit convention site).
As a result of the generous sponsorship of Good Jobs Nation & Union Connect App, Payday was able to book the entire second floor of Motor Row Brewing.
So, come one, come one, come all.
We have an All-Star cast of newsmakers and activists from all over the Country lined up for the event including:
- Nomiki Konst, Investigative Correspondent, The Young Turks, & CBS News Political Contributor; current DNC Unity Reform Commission Member.
- Randy Bryce, Member, Ironworkers Local 8 exploring run against Paul Ryan.
- John Nichols, National Affairs Correspondent The Nation & co-founder of Free Press.
- Krystal Ball, Executive Director of the People’s House Project and author of “Reversing the Apocalypse: hijacking the Democratic Party to save the world”.
- Mike Elk, Member, Washington-Baltimore NewsGuild. Co-Founder Payday Report, Author “The Battles for Chattanooga.”
- Patricia Bazemore, Chattanooga Democratic Socialists of America
- Joseph Geevarghese, Director of Good Jobs Nation, a campaign of low wage federal contract workers standing up to end the government’s role as America’s leading low wage job creator.
- Darrion Smith, North Carolina Public Service Workers Union, UE Local 150
- David Sirota, Investigative reporter, International Business Times. Host of a new podcast, “Sirota
Suggested donation of $20. No one will be refused entry based on income.
Also, there will be music provided by DJ Hug-A-Thug from the Solidarity Sunday project in Tampa, Florida.
The event is sponsored by Good Jobs Nation and Union Connect App.